Wednesday, September 5, 2007

On 3 Sep, while putting up a post on http://adavait.blogspot.com I happened to read a comment posted by cotojo and lo! Behold! What a pleasant surprise it was to inform me that I had been passed on ‘THE AWESOME GUY BLOGGER AWARD”.




SO “HAPPY “to receive it and that too at the hands of “COTOJO” whom we all look up to as one of the most “Awesome Blogger” “I AM FLATTERED” hope this does not go to my head.
NO, IT WILL NOT; AND I AM SURE OF THAT, BECAUSE I AM SURE OF COTOJO’S JUDGEMENT.
I have to pass on this award to five more bloggers, which I am sure there are enough of them. While on the “blogging to fame” contest I have read a lot many blogs and thro the various links I know there are a lot many more out there.


Just give me two more days to finalize my list and I will let you know who they are.
UNTIL THEN I WILL SAY, I AM HUMBLED AND INSPIRED WITH A DASH OF MOTIVATION, which will keep me happily blogging for days to come.


Thank- you Colin once more (hey! that award ought to be the” rocking girl award”?
WHAT SAY? Ha! Ha! Ha!

1 comment:

cotojo said...

Hello Adavait,

Nice to see that you have got your award in place...you can copy the Rockin' Girl award too when passing them on and it is entirely up to you as to whom you wish to pass it too.
This is the essence of the blogosphere....recognising others for their achievements.

Colin