Friday, September 7, 2007

As mentioned in my earlier post dated 6.09.2007.
“Cotojo” has passed on this award to the Author Of This Blog..

I have to pass on this award to five more bloggers.
These bloggers will further nominate five bloggers each,
with a link to this blog and mentioning from whom they have
received this award.

I am extremely happy and pleased to hand over this award to :

Awesome guy blogger award to

1)Idlemind: Where The Mind Is Idle

2)Greg Lunger: My World-As A Yogi.

3)Tim Anderson : The Medical Migrant.

4)Peter Haslam: Necessary Skils.

5)Ramjee:So-Did-I



Rocking Girl Blogger Award To

1)Elizabeth Potts Weinstan: Chronicles Of Momprenuer.

2)Catherine Morgan : Be The Change You Want To See In Your Self.

3)SINDU/sindu20 .

4)Peg Crossan -

5)Julie And Kevin

KINDLY ADD THESE TO YOUR TECHNORATI FAVOURITES.
DONT FORGET TO PLEASE PASS THESE ON TO DESERVING BLOGGERS....

CONGRATULATION AND ALL THE BEST

6 comments:

Peter Haslam said...

Thank you for the award it is greatly appreciated

cosmicsurfer said...

Wow, Thank you Thank you for this Award !!!******

Flowergirl said...

Hi thank you for the award. I greatly appreciate it.

I have a request.

I am better known in the blogosphere as Sindhu/sindoo20 than Rani A. Narayanan

would be happy if you could make this slight change; Thank you again

take care
Cheres

Unknown said...

I was pleasantly surprised at the award....
Thanks a lot..

IdleMind said...

This was awesome! I never expected to impress u so much ... thanks a lot for the Award!!

cotojo said...

Hi Adavait,

Great selection for passing the award on to, and congratulations to all :)

Colin aka
href="http://grottynosh.wordpress.com">cotojo